TRENDING

Monday, March 10, 2014

QUEEN URE: I need a real man

 

Are you a guy out there dying to date life coach and Popori singer, Queen Ure? Are you honest and caring? You just might be the lucky guy who steals her heart away! Ure has suggested that she’s lonely and would love to have a real man in her life. In an exclusive chat with The Entertainer, Ure, who released her debut album early last year shared her romantic dreams.

Draped in a white see through top, a pair of figure-hugging black denims and heels to match, Ure cuts the image of a sophisticated and successful woman who knows her onions as she settles into a seat in a popular hotel located in Omole Estate, Ikeja, Lagos last week. “No there’s nobody there right now,” retorts Ure, responding to questions on her love life, “at the moment I really don’t have a boyfriend but I’d like to have one,” she croons sexily as her features dissolve in a pleasant smile. So what are those qualities she’s looking out for? “One is that he has to be an honest person; most guys these days play games. Maybe ladies play games too but I don’t.

I guess I’m just taking my time. I’d want to get involved with someone who’s straight forward; that’s my number one requirement. My man has to be straight forward and honest; it’s not like I’m keeping to myself or being selective, it’s just that I need to feel him, he has to be real; I’m not feeling the guys around me right now.” What’s her relationship with her ex, Soul E? Are they still talking? Are they friends? “No,” Ure retorts shaking her head to drive home her point as another smile emphasizes her dimples, “Soul E belongs to my past. For heaven’s sake, this is  2014!” CONTINUE HERE 

No comments: