TRENDING

Saturday, January 25, 2014

My waist is my sexiest body part – Moet Soundcity VJ

 

You flaunt your butts a lot. Would you say that is your sexiest body part?

Again it’s the blogs. I don’t go out of my way to put up pictures of my “booty.”  I have other pictures but it’s just those ones they choose to talk about. I don’t think it is my sexiest body part mainly because I don’t consider myself sexy or a sex symbol but if there was a part of my body I would say I found sexy, I would say my small waist.

If you were offered an opportunity to enhance any part of your body, where would that be?

I would never go under the knife. We are all insecure and have body or weight issues but I would imagine plastic surgery would be addictive. So, no I wouldn’t even go there. On the other hand, have they started finding ways of stretching people’s legs? When they do, I will be the first on the list. Anyway, I am just joking, I love my short legs and I wouldn’t change them or my body because it’s amazing that one thing you may not necessarily like about yourself, someone out there loves it.

CONTINUE THE INTERVIEW HERE

No comments: