TRENDING

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Gospel Music: Haybee - So ni Jesu @haybee_cay


Abraham Yemi Kehinde popularly known as Haybee is a native of Inalende Akinyele L.G.A of  Oyo state, born in Amukoko area of Lagos into the family of Mr and Mrs Fummilola Kehinde. I've always been in my primary school choir, and many years later I stumbled on my Primary school Report card and found out that it was written in there that I was a teno singer, In 1997, my family and I joined a CAC church in Ajangbadi, Ojo area of Lagos, I joined the choir. Thanks be to God for making me discover my talent through the help of my friend TOSIN ABRAHAM in my early year in secondary school, she also taught me how to compose songs though we were still young then, but what she taught was the bedrock of me writing songs today. I wish I could still see her so as to show appreciation, but I've lost contact with her since 2001.

I joined C.A.P.E.M a fast growing pentecostal church in Shibiri, Ojo area in 2001, where God used to prepare and re-affirm the talent He had deposited in me. In  2001, I started music officially and since then I have always wanted to improve my music ministry as a Gospel Artist, Which will come to pass by God's Grace MAY 29TH, 2012. As I launched maiden Album with 5 tracks Titled: DIVINE TURN AROUND As a result of schooling I relocated to Ikorodu and joined RCCG, Royal Chapel, Ikorodu, Lagos. Where I was more exposed, developed and was given higher challenge, which has brought me this ,and since then I have always wanted to improve my music ministry as a Gospel Artist, Which came to pass by God's Grace MAY 29TH, 2012 when I launched my maiden Album with 5 tracks Titled: DIVINE TURN AROUND.
In the same 2012, God laid it in my heart to start up a musical concert, but it took years to start and on May 18th,2015, we kicked off to the glory of God, then the 2nd edition on May 20th, 2016, the 3rd edition May 12th, 2017 and God has been faithful. Here is the new song title "So Ni Jesu: Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

No comments: