TRENDING

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Mixtape: DJ Hacker Jp - Stand Out Mix #HangOut


Following the request of fans, Missofunyin Entertainment Official DJ, Ace DJ Hacker Jp drops the much anticipated mixtape titled ‘Stand Out Mix’ Tag: #HangfOut which featured lot of Nigerian star Artist tracks. It’s a dope joint, Afro pop and Dance-hall tunes from Nigeria & Ghana. Sometimes I dream music. Doing my Mixtape at high time, for my Fans to feel that I have made a difference; I have contributed to my existence and the existence of my fans that are listening to my mixtape worldwide. Oct 10th 2015 Make it my 10Yrs on Stage. Celebrating it in Lagos, Nigeria. Download and Listen to this Mixtape, Don't forget to comment about the Mix.

DOWNLOAD

TRACKLISTING:-

 > Ace DJ Hacker Jp Intro - Jhybo
> Plan B - Fellow Nigerians
> Adol Ft Yemi Alade - Sekere
> DBanj - Knocking On My Door
> DJ Spicy Ft Skales -Fashi
> Cabo Snoop - Sabotage
> Cassper Nyovest Ft Uhuru & Base - Travel The World
> Thelma Orji Ft Korede Bello - I've Gat U
> Dan Drizzy Ft. Erigga & Yung Kendo - Believe
> FeJex - Eleda Jowo
> G Fresh - Segi
> Harrysong - Taiye Kehinde
> Illbliss Ft Blackmagic & Fefe - Funded
> Ink Edwards Ft Pasuma, Falz & MI - Baddest 2.0
> Iyanya Ft Olamide - Turn It Up
> Jhybo - Shuga
> Jumabee Ft Jesse Jagz - Je Kin Je
> K9 - Akorda
> Lace Ft Pasuma & Reekado Banks - Aye Miami Rmx
> Oritse Femi Ft Patoranking - Sodiyen
> DJ Xclusive Ft Davido - Wole
> DJ Xclusive Ft CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
> Inteligent - Bamijo
> CDQ - Salaro
> Runtown Ft Uhuru - Banger
> OlaLakeside Ft Reminisce & Oritse Femi - Elegushi Spender
> Skales Ft Pasuma & Olamide - Ijo Ayo
> Small Doctor - Ile Ijo
> K9 - Ileke
> Kiss Daniel - Laye
> Olamide - Bobo
> F-Major - Pagege
> Mo Blow Ft May D - Wiggle
> Davido - Dodo
> TeeBlaq Ft Oritse Femi - Shope
> Korede Bello - Godwin
> Opiee - Alhaja
> Klymax - Oh Baby
> Reminisce - Gboriduro
>
> Follow On Twitter/Instagram: @DJHackerJp

No comments: