TRENDING

Friday, April 10, 2015

Why I want to live a quiet life – Korede Bello.



Mavin Records act, Korede Bello, has revealed that he doesn’t see himself as a star yet even if he’s with arguably the biggest record label in the land. His goal, as far as he is concerned, is to learn more from Don Jazzy and become a better person. ‘I am not looking at my contract, but want to learn from my boss, Don Jazzy and tap into the impact his influence will have on me, to make me a better person in the society.

 ‘I wish to live a quiet life because I want people to be able to approach me; to either appreciate my effort, or criticize me, as the case may be, so I can do better.’ The Nigerian Institute of Journalism former student laments the unhealthy rivalry in the industry and how artistes flaunting their affluence and is not ready to be a part of it. ‘It has become a competition of ‘I am better than you’ or ‘I am richer than you.’ Artistes in the industry now flaunt affluence, having grabbed mouthwatering deals,’

Korede said. In a recent interview on Nigerianfilms, Korede revealed that he decided to live a humble and low profile life, to attract more people and get to learn more in life altogether....

No comments: