TRENDING

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Interview: LL Cool J ask Kanye West To “Stop Complainin’”


Rapper/Actor LL Cool J has been heavy in the rap game since dropping his debut album in 1985. Since then, LL has become a staple in not only hip hop music, but most recently in television and film. While visiting The Arsenio Hall Show, the rapper/actor spoke on the new crop of guys in the rap game and how he stays relevant. He also told Kanye West to chill out.

 “I think there’s a lot of good music out there,” LL Cool Jsaid during an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show. “I think there are a lot of artists that are doing well. I just did a remix with a great young artists, Kid Ink. Me, Kid Ink,Chris Brown and Tyga. They remind me of me when I first started. I was happy to get on the record and do something. That remix is called ’Main Chick’ and it was a lot of fun. There are a lot of great artists out there. You look at ScHoolboy Q, some of the things thatKendrick Lamar’s doing, they’re good. Kanye West, when he’s not complaining. I love you, man, but stop complainin’, B.” “After laughing, LL Cool J said, ”He gon’ tear me up…Don’t hit me,” referring to Kanye West. “

 Check out the 3 part interview with LL Cool J below:


 

No comments: